Saturday, October 19, 2013

The poet of soothing heart

I am the poet, the poet of soothing heart
Friends call me 'Thakur', My name is 'Vikas'
No secrets in my mind, my life is poetic part
Light-Hearted is my nature, bears all pain which pass

I am the poet, Poet 'Vikas', who writes all emotion
Sometimes by own, sometimes by suggestion
Friends tease me broken heart
But I feel proud for that
I consider the God as my friend
Whenever I call him anywhere, anytime he attend

My love is true for those who deserve
To whom I love, in my heart they get preserve
Without any ego, I try to make them life's part
In spite of this, I get the reward as broken heart

Since my heart is broken, I am not emotionally attached
I stay away from love, I am completely detached
Help everybody in this world with whatever you have
My parents taught me this and prevent from argument with those who nag

I want happiness in service, since no happiness in Love
I never involve in quarrel, it's always better being dove

I want to be strong with very strong mind
I'll write poem on humanity making hearts kind

No comments:

Post a Comment