Saturday, November 5, 2011

Broken Heart

I loved her with my whole heart,
But she was in search of some very smart.
She was pretty, polite and my friend,
But can't be my love, just wants to be a friend,
Till life's end.

I have been present always, in her need,
Whatever she does, I like her deeds.
She was smart, cute and kind,
Was good-nature and fit in my mind.

I remember the day, the first time she met,
Got a chance to talk, sat together and went.
In front of all, talk very less, she feels shy,
Pretend to help, to talk me in presence of all guys.

Obsessive was I about her, in our friendship's inception,
She was my love, but I was just a friend in her perception,
But I will win her heart someday, was my intention.

The day came, she met the man, smart and rich,
They became friend and their love was at high pitch.
His fame, his wealth, suppressed my love,
Mercy for her in my heart, decided me to stay as doves.

No rudeness, no anger, since my love is not fake,
In her love, I improved myself for her sake.
Now I am free, out of love's cage,
Not want to ruin my life by getting into a rage,
As love is selfless, said by some sage.

Broken heart, got a lesson that attachment gives pain,
True love, the cause of sorrow in the era of brain.

3 comments:

  1. wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh bro i love so this......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thakur saheb aap to senti wale sayar ho gaye... (Poet with broken heart). Ab to duniya hil jayegi

    ReplyDelete