Monday, March 19, 2012

Blue Rose

My love is so deep,
But I am unable it to speak,
I want you to give, lovely roses so red,
But I am afraid of it, you may throw it like junk.

I want you to get,
But fear in my mind sets,
I may lose a friendship with you,
In greed of getting love.

Like this glowing roses, blue,
My love for you is honest and true.
My each heartbeat, just takes your name,
But why should I tell you this?, I know it's unrequited love.

My gift for you is just roses blue,
Don't consider it just flower,
It's my feelings sent to you as blessings shower,
Thinking about you, I spend my time I spend my hours.

You are so sweet
You are my heartbeat
Whether you love me or love me not,
Just feel my love, ready for you as whole not part.

But I am sure,
I can't get your love,
My love for you is just like a blue rose,
Whose accounts aren't opening, but waiting to close.

1 comment: